Gibson Freight owns and runs a fleet of high specification, Kenworth and DAF vehicles, operating from its own terminals in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
The on road fleet totals approximately 120 pieces of equipment comprising of:
- Prime movers
- Rigid open and closed trucks
- A complete range of trailers from 20’ and 40’ skeletal container trailers to 65’ extendable-drop decks and 45’ drop deck tautliners
- Sideloader (swinglifter) trailers
- Back to Base Communication systems
- Warehouse Handling Units ranging from 2.5 tonne forklifts to 42 tonne sea freight container stackers.
Our state of the art Terminals in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offer:
- Approved Customs Bonded and Quarantine Unpacking and Inspection facilities
- 6000m² of Modern Bonded Warehouse
- 2,000m² of Office area including Customs Brokerage
- 17,500m² of Customs Bonded Container Park, Truck Parking and Hardstand areas.
- Full Container Storage facilities
- Close access to both Airport and Sea Port Precincts
- Automated Port Time Slot Booking systems
- Ground Handling and Pallet Build and Break services